Taking extra preventive measures to ensure a fall-proof and safe home for your loved one
Most often than not, your loved one’s sustained injuries come from a disorganized home. We want to help you with this. Our caregivers are not only adept at light housekeeping tasks; they are also well-trained in various precautionary and protective measures to ensure your loved one’s safety while they receive care at home.
Our safety/fall protection measures typically include:
- Installing handrails in accident-prone areas in the home, like the kitchen and bathroom
- Storing your loved one’s necessities in a place they have easy access to
- Making sure your loved one’s footwear is comfortable and sensibl
- Cleaning spilled liquids and food messes immediately
- Asking for assistance with floorboard repairs and carpeting
- Placing soft light sources in hallways, bedrooms, and stairways
Choose home care you can trust. Choose us.
If you wish to schedule an appointment with our staff, click here. If you have more inquiries, our contact details can be found here. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.